Friday, January 15, 2010

I was over at a friends house last week and we got to talking about good books we had read recently. It was helpful to me to hear what other friends like and are reading. It refocuses me to be more disciplined. Here are a few I came up with that were great reads.

Top 11 (why stop at 10?) best books I read in 2009:

The Imitation of Christ by Thomas A' Kempis
A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
Thoughts in Solitude by Thomas Merton
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
Normal Kingdom Business by Andree Seu
The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet by Reid Larson
The Inferno by Dante Alighieri
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

No comments:

Post a Comment