Sunday, February 14, 2010

Would St. Valentine be proud of me?
Before it was about Hallmark cards, fuzzy feelings, stuffed animals, and boxes of chocolate, it was martyrs dying for commitments and beliefs.
Is my love based on how I feel or what I believe?


Over pizza a few nights ago, some friends and I came up with a few of the best love songs of all time:
She's Got A Way-Billy Joel
Bridge Over Troubled Water-Simon and Garfunkel
If God Made You-Five For Fighting
Back At One-Brian McKnight
Out of My League-Steven Speaks
Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe-Barry White
Happy Together-The Turtles
The Long and Winding Road-The Beatles
Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House-Garth Brooks
Don't Want to Miss a Thing-Aerosmith
Iris-The Goo Goo Dolls
Oh, It Is Love-Hellogoodbye
How Sweet It Is-James Taylor
Love Story-Taylor Swift

...yep, Taylor made the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment