Thursday, January 27, 2011

I did one of the best things I have ever done this past weekend.

Often we recognize the value of a moment after it has already passed us.
For me, this experience was different.
I felt the importance and weight that it would speak to my soul as I walked through it.

I hung out around a campfire with a bunch of friends and we shared conversations of pure encouragement to each other. We complimented each other on what we were doing right and spurred each other on to continue to pursue a life of pure obedience and adventure. I've written often about my longings for moments like these. It is cool to write about one that actually happened.

Often times people you know well don't know how well you know them.
They don't know what you notice.
The greatest encouragement can come out of just telling people what you notice them doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment