Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood."
-Daniel Burnham

I spend most of my time planning and listing the little things.
A couple things from today's list:
      Drop off coolers.
      AC guy at 6.
      Bball at 8.
      Contact local prospects.
      Website edits.

Ok, so I must do these things today, but is that all I've got?
I'm guessing this list doesn't seem magical or blood-stirring.
I'm letting the urgent take priority over the important.

But what isn't happening in my life because I'm not planning for it?
What am I going to miss out on thirty years from now because I'm not making it a goal right now?

"Compile all of my goal's into one list.  Pray over my list.  Set specific targets within specific timelines.  My goals must be well-defined and measurable."

That just made my list for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment