Friday, August 27, 2010

A huge thank you to all who decided to "walk good" along side me in Guatemala.
You built churches, shared meals with those needing to be encouraged, delivered food to mountain dwelling communities, played soccer with kids longing for smiles and attention, buried Bibles (I'll explain later), led worship and devotionals, delivered shoes, led VBS, and were the literal hands and feet of Christ.
Also, you changed me. Thank you for providing the environment for new growth.

Throwing luggage on the van.

Starting the first wall.

Juandi getting beat up by Hervin.

Connection.

Watching the ducks.

Val and the girls. One of my favorite parts of the trip was having the privilege of leading worship at the church with Valerie.

No skills.

Getting megged.

My best pal loving his new kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment