Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A few things I've learned about the will of God as it applies to jobs from people smarter than me:

-If you read about David and Joseph in the Bible, you'll see that there was no magical reveal. They took advantage of the opportunities they had been given.
-God uses current opportunities to lead you to new opportunities. It connects!
-Therefore, be prepared to take full advantage of every opportunity.
-To hate your job is very American. Not many people have that luxury. Make sure you aren't being prideful.
-What is God's will for Zac's (insert your name here) career right now? Do what I am doing right now with my whole heart put into it. Colossians 3:23.
-God created me. His "thumbprint" is on me because of that creative process. Therefore, my desires and gifts point me towards what I should do like clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment