Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Youcef Nadarkhani is a Christian pastor in Iran who is being sentenced to death if he does not renounce his Christian faith.
I found out about this through reading one of my favorite blogs by a person I trust, and I feel the need to pass it on as well.

Go here to submit your appeal to his execution:
http://e-activist.com/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=88&ea.campaign.id=12209

I'm in a stereotypical, American, overindulgent, coffee shop as I read about a man being persecuted for his faith.
Where are you?
Let's help.

If you don't know what to say...

"Your Excellency, the Ambassador of Iran,
I'm begging you from a place of comfort that you and I both enjoy. You and I sit in a state of freedom. We are allowed to love what we love and hate what we hate. I beg you to allow Pastor Nadarkhani what all three of us deserve. We are united, the three of us, in our humanity, and our humanity gives us the right to enjoy our freedom.
You can change things. I can change things. Pastor Nadarkhani can change things.
I am deeply concerned abou the latest developments in the case of Pastor Nadarkhani. I hope that the charges against him will be acquitted in accordance with Iranian and international law. Please pass this appeal as I pass an unconditional love to you and Pastor Nadarkhani.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Zac Harrison"

No comments:

Post a Comment