Thursday, February 2, 2012

I want to connect us.
When I say "us" what do I mean?

United States
Russia
Germany
India
Canada
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Poland
Italy
Ukraine
Saudi Arabia

Today, for the first time, I looked at the statistics about the viewers of this blog, and these were the countries that were represented. People from all over the world are checking in.
And I have failed you.
I have failed you because I have never connected you to each other by allowing you to share your common beliefs.
For we must have some things in common if we have been led to this blog.

So I want to start connecting you.

I've never posted comments before.
Why?
Selfish opinions lead to division if we aren't careful.
But let's unify.
If you have a comment that leads to discussion that leads to disturbance in the norm that leads to unity for the purpose of change then I believe I have the responsibility to post it.

Want to join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment